View Thread
 Print Thread
ClarisWorks / AppleWorks / and now, iWork
Joe Kriz
#1 Print Post
Posted on 02/06/09 - 02:55 PM

Site Owner

Photo Album

For all of you still trying to use ClarisWorks or AppleWorks, I am suggesting it is now time to upgrade to the newer iWork program that replaces the old and no longer supported, AppleWorks.

Don't throw away your AppleWorks application as you might need it to copy some of your old AppleWork documents so you can paste that information into the new iWork which consists of Pages, Numbers, and Keynote.

I just purchased the new version of iWork 09 ...
I also had iWork 08 last year and had started converting many of my AppleWork documents over to Pages.

Just a suggestion and something you might want to consider.
For those of you that can run Leopard but haven't purchased it yet, there is a box set which includes, Leopard 10.5 and the new iLife 09 along with iWork 09 all for $169.00

I already had Leopard so I bought iWork 09 and iLife 09 separately and it cost me $158.
I really should have considered the box set. For $11 dollars more I would have had another copy of Leopard which means I could have sold my original retail copy of Leopard and saved some money.
http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB9...co=MTIyNjk

Joe Kriz
#2 Print Post
Posted on 02/06/09 - 04:12 PM

Site Owner

Photo Album

I also realize there were earlier programs like MacWrite and MacWrite Pro before ClarisWorks came along but very few people are still using these programs.

Anyone here using the iWork applications?

Jump to Forum:
Today's Date & Time
May 20, 2024 - 2:23 AM
Random Photo
Smokey Sunset
Joe and Janet Kriz

Users Online
Welcome
Tucker
as the newest member

· Guests Online: 1
· Members Online: 0
· Total Members: 323
Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Render time: 0.05 seconds Copyright JoeKriz.com © 1996-2024 1,435,407 unique visits