Evening Light
Will and Gemma

Gotcha!
Mel Fechter

Think Different

Apple Computer
View Thread
 Print Thread
Attention Apple users who like their Music....
Joe Kriz
#1 Print Post
Posted on 10/15/06 - 11:14 AM

Site Owner

Photo Album

This is for the people who like to play their music using iTunes.

I have discovered that we can play our music not only through one stereo system, but as many stereo systems as you have throughout the house or other out buildings that you have stereo systems in.

iTunes now has a choice in the bottom right of the iTunes window that allows you to choose "Multiple Speakers"....

To use this feature, you need to have an Airport Express with Airtunes attached to your stereo(s).

Example:
I have 3 Airport Express Base Stations with Airtunes.
1. One connected to my "Living Room" stereo
2. One connected to my "Office" stereo
3. One connected to my "Garage" stereo

Now, when I open iTunes, I can choose which one of the above stereos I wish to play the music on. If I want to play them on all the stereos at the same time, then I would choose any or all of the above.

If I choose to play music on all the stereos above, then the same song will play at the same time on all the selected stereos... Too cool for the music lovers.....
I can walk around the house listening to the same song and then go outside and hear the same song in my garage.... You can of course play your entire iTunes Music Library this way non-stop. Great for parties or listening to music without having to sit in front of just one stereo.

You will need an Airport Express with Airtunes for each stereo.
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE...9470LL%2FA
For you people that use wireless Internet, these units will also extend the range of your wireless Internet connection throughout the house or other out buildings....

Anyone interested?

Joe Kriz

Jump to Forum:
Today's Date & Time
May 19, 2024 - 10:49 PM
Random Photo
Fox
Will and Gemma

Users Online
Welcome
Tucker
as the newest member

· Guests Online: 1
· Members Online: 0
· Total Members: 323
Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Render time: 0.04 seconds Copyright JoeKriz.com © 1996-2024 1,435,385 unique visits